Bidding begins on Monday, January 14th, 2019 at 7:00 AM eastern (4:00 AM pacific)
Auction ends on Sunday, January 20th, 2019 at 10:00 PM eastern (7:00 PM pacific).
- There is a 3% Buyers Premium in this auction to cover our administrative expenses. You are welcome to contact us if you'd like a detailed explanation.
- There are no call backs in this auction!
- Bids initially close on Sunday, January 20th, 2019 at 10:00 PM eastern (7:00 PM pacific).
At that time, any underbidder on a specific item will
have 10 minutes to raise the bid. If a higher bid is placed, a new 10 minute
timer is started for that item. The auction for each item ends when 10
minutes passes and no additional bids are placed. Please read this extra
information about how the 10 minute timer works.
- All items will be sold to the highest bidder at one bid increment above the next highest bidder.
- Please don't bid unless you seriously intend to purchase the item.
- No insulator in this sale will be offered after the
auction at a reduced price just because it received no bids during the
auction. If you are interested, please bid.
- The following forms of payment are accepted: Cash,
check, money order, credit card (VISA or Master Card) or PayPal. Lay-away is available for a six month period. Read about our
lay-away policy or call for details.
- Postage & insurance is extra.
- Insulators will be shipped after payment is received and cleared.
- If you decide to return an item, you will have three days to make that return.
- Please bid in the following increments:
|Up to $20|| . . . ||$1|
|$20 to $100|| . . . ||$5|
|$100 to $500|| . . . ||$10|
|$500 to $1,000|| . . . ||$25|
|$1,000 to $5,000|| . . . ||$50|
|$5,000 to $10,000|| . . . ||$100|
|$10,000 and up|| . . . ||$250|
- If at any time during the sale period an act or circumstance takes place which impedes or affects the normal sale procedure, the
auction can be postponed or terminated at the auctioneer's discretion. This would include, but not be limited to, events such as
auction host server failure, etc.
Last updated: January 1, 2019